One of the biggest challenges for education marketers is not being able to track and measure the effectiveness of their institution's web activity. Google Analytics is a free and widely used tool, but are you making the most of it?
Our resident analytics expert, Lucian Glenny, hosted a webinar last week which outlined how the Google Analytics platform can be used to reveal information about the response from prospective students to your campaigns.
Lucian walked through the most important aspects of using GA to measure and report marketing success on your website, including:
- Simple checks to ensure you can trust the data you collect.
- How to "tag" your marketing campaigns to make them visible in GA.
- Which metrics to pay attention to (and which ones to avoid).
- How to take an outcome-focused approach to web analytics.
- Pulling everything together with Google Data Studio.
Watch the recording
Just fill in the form to access the recording.Enter your details here