Our latest COVID-19 virtual fire-side meeting, supporting Heads and Directors of Marketing is now available to watch on-demand.
The coronavirus outbreak is one of the greatest humanitarian challenges the world has faced and has already had a significant impact on the education system in the UK, US and around the world, and could continue for months to come. But universities, and marketers, have the power to help students through this crisis.
However, in unprecedented times, there is no data, but there can be insights.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Where we are now, where we might be headed and the potential impact on the education sector
- Immediate actions to take examining UG, PG and International audiences
- How COVID-19 is impacting on students, and what they want from us to help
- Creative and messaging strategy in a pandemic
- Moving activity from the physical, to digital promotion
- The best way to nurture existing students and prospects
For more specific strategic consultancy or support, please get in touch.